Travel Consent Letters

Traveling abroad with kids?

Are you, or your child’s other parent, traveling with the children alone? If so you may want to consider completing a Travel Consent Letter. You can visit the Government of Canada website to use the interactive form to fill in your information and then download and print the template.

  1. Please fill in the form (via the interactive form online or by hand) *Do not sign the document until you are in our office with the Notary*
  2. Print it off
  3. Make an appointment with our office to have it signed

Please note that we will need two pieces of Identification for the parent giving consent for the child to travel.