We can help Notarize a variety of documents

  • Certified True Copies (Wills, Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Marriage Certificate, school transcripts, etc.)
  • Witness signatures
  • Certified ID identification verification
  • COVID-19 IMM0006E Immigration Form Statutory Declaration
  • Child Travel Consent Forms
  • Affidavits & Statutory Declarations
  • Desk Order Divorce Affidavit
  • CRNBC nursing declaration form 11
  • Citizenship & Immigration Canada Common-law declaration
  • Construction payment declaration
  • Custodianship Declaration
  • Name Change Declarations
  • ICBC Unregistered Vehicle Declaration – cars, boats, boat trailers, ATV (MV1484)
  • Attorney signing – Power of Attorney
  • Insurance Proof of Loss
  • BC Pharmacare Declaration
  • Letters of Invitation for Foreign Travel
  • BC Vital Statistics Agency Declarations
  • CRA Certificate of Residency
  • Medical and Health Licensing Declarations – Pharmacist, Nurse, Dentist
  • Medical Visa Documents for Foreign Countries
  • Life Certificate Declarations
  • Bank forms
  • Proof of Identity for Travel Purposes
  • Public Guardian and Trustee Declarations
  • Pension declarations
  • Retirement Forms
  • Service BC Declarations
  • Spousal Consent Forms
  • RRSP Withdrawal Forms
  • Foreign Travel Forms
  • Foreign Work Permit Forms
  • Working abroad
  • Health Care Declarations
  • Insurance Loss Declarations
  • Foreign Pension Forms
  • RCMP Police Record Checks
  • Canada Post Pension
  • Fingerprint Records
  • Single status Declaration
  • Birth, Death, Marriage and Divorce Certificates
  • Invitation Letters
  • Canadian Timeshare
  • Brookfield BGRS Military Documents and Forms
  • Canada Passport Guarantor
  • If you have any others not listed you are welcome to e-mail them to us at and we can preview the document before your appointment.

Documents we cannot Notarize

  • We cannot Witness Separation Agreements
  • We cannot offer any advice on Family Law questions
  • We cannot draw up or witness Cohabitation Agreements
  • We cannot witness Dissolution of Company documents


When coming in to have your document Notarized / Witnessed, please do not sign the document until you are in front of the Notary.

When coming in to have a document witnessed/Notarized, please bring in your two pieces of ID that matches the name on your document exactly. If your document has first, middle and last name, your ID should show your first, middle and last name.

One of your ID’s needs to be Government Issued (Drivers License, Passport, Health Services Card, Permanent Resident Card, etc), your second piece of ID can be another Government Issued ID or a major credit card (but all names must match exactly to your document that you are having witnessed).