Important information for our Clients selling their Real Estate:
- Please contact our office to ensure that your Closing Date works with our office.
- Send us a copy of your contract.
- Read the Engagement Letter we e-mail you.
- Please let us know of any unique adjustments, such as: tenants, damage deposits, pet deposits, rent amounts, tenancy contract and current rents, pre-paid taxes, water or utilities, self-managed stratas, etc.
- We will need your Mortgage Number to ask for a Mortgage payout statement
When coming in to sign your Sale Documents please bring in your two pieces of ID that matches the name on your State of Title Certificate, exactly. If your Title has first, middle and last name, your ID should show your first, middle and last name.
One of your ID’s needs to be Government Issued (Drivers License, Passport, Health Services Card, Permanent Resident Card, etc), your second piece of ID can be another Government Issued ID or a major credit card (but all names must match exactly to your Title Certificate and Sale Documents.
If you have any questions about your ID, please give our office a call at 250 756 4900 to clarify.